Saturday, August 24, 2013

Saved or Lost?

Saved or Lost? In the Light or in the Dark? Can you see or are you
You can Pin me - Click the Picture!
blind? Convicted or converted? A sinner saved by grace or a sinner? 


That's the difference. We're ALL Sinners. Great sinners can be transformed into exceptional Christians when they turn their passionate appetites towards Christ. The difference between God's children and others in the world is that God's children asked Jesus to come into their heart, to save them from their sins and they believed that He would. After you get saved you are God's child. He adopts you into the Royal Family. 

John. 1:12

King James Version (KJV) - "But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:"

That verse is saying that if we receive Christ, and believe on Him to save us from our sins and we ask God for forgiveness then we are then a Child Of God.  


Romans. 8:16

King James Version (KJV) - "The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:"

We are not all children of God because not everyone has been saved.  Those who have gotten saved, ARE saved. Salvation isn't inherited. 


Matthew 7:21-23

King James Version (KJV) - "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven."

God wants everyone to be saved, That's His will. But not everyone will accept Christ.


     So God's Children are sinners saved by Grace and the rest of the world are sinners. We still sin after we're saved because being saved doesn't mean that you're all of a sudden perfect, we still have to "Fight the Flesh" and stay away from sin the best we can!

Christians have to.....


1, Peter. 5:8 

King James Version (KJV) - "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:"


I have explained how to get saved a couple times in this very blog post already but if you didn't catch it, here is how. 
It's simple.
Very Simple. 
God didn't make it hard. 

Romans 10:9
King James Version (KJV) "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

That simple. 

Just confess to God. He will hear you. 

I broke the verse up into 3 easy steps.

A - Admit you ARE a Sinner. (We ALL Are) 

Romans. 3:23
King James Version (KJV) - "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"

B - Believe that Jesus died for YOU and that He was raised from the dead by God. 

Romans. 5:8 
King James Version (KJV) - "But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."

Mark. 16:6
King James Version (KJV) - "And he saith unto them, Be not affrighted: Ye seek Jesus of Nazareth, which was crucified: he is risen; he is not here: behold the place where they laid him."

John. 3:16
King James Version (KJV) - "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

C - Confess your sins... Apologize for your sins. 

John. 1:9
King James Version (KJV) - "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."

And God will save you. You will then be saved!! And you CAN know that you WILL go to heaven one day! 

John. 3:16
King James Version (KJV) - "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

Titus. 3:5
King James Version (KJV) - "Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;"

You CAN'T Get to Heaven by Good Works!!

Ephesians. 2:8 & 9
King James Version (KJV) - "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
{9}  Not of works, lest any man should boast."

God loves everyone! (John. 3:16) He wants you to go to Heaven one day to be with Him. He even died for your sins. You just have to accept Him. I hope you do. 

I got saved on August 24th 2006. 7 years ago today. I remember getting convicted and wanting to get converted!! I was in the basement of our home in Fargo, ND. And my Mom grabbed a KJV Bible and showed me the verses I typed out in this Blog Post. I remember I was sitting on a little blue stool. hehe 
She explained the verses to me as I explained them to you and I then I Admitted that I was a sinner, believed that Jesus died for me and that He rose again and then I confessed my sins and asked Jesus to come into my heart to save me. And He did!!! And I thank God for all His goodness, grace, love, and mercy He has bestowed upon me.  

I hope one day I'll see YOU up in Heaven. 

Comment below when you got saved. 

And if you are saved, 
Don't be afraid to tell others about it!!!!
Your testimony could help lead others to the Lord! And that would
be awesome! How will they hear if we don't go and tell them?

Romans. 10:14
King James Version (KJV) - " How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard?..." 

May God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Thank you so much for taking time to look at my blog! XOXO